- Ads of the World blog. An eye-opening monthly roundup of interesting and often striking ads, many of which never appear in my area.
- ProBlogger. A must-read for serious bloggers, with ideas for better blogging and building audiences, such as how to convert new readers into regular readers.
- Search Engine Roundtable. Search is a key element in today's marketing. This blog keeps me updated on developments, implications, and sometimes a laugh too (as on April Fool's Day).
- PR 2.0. Insight into PR strategy/tools/possibilities. Browse "greatest hits" posts for special treats.
- Social Media Explorer. All-around social media coverage with a viewpoint and a nice long "Blogs I Read" listing for more, more, more.
- Hitwise. What's going up and down and on in web traffic. Quickly read headlines, click to read more, and you're sucked into a story before you know it.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Blogging About Blogs
Ad Age posts the Power 150, its listing of the top marketing and media blogs. Some I was already checking (or reading their tweets) and some were new to me. Here are a few to sample: