How's a small sample from coast to coast. Enjoy!
- Gelato Fiasco in Portland, Maine--just celebrating its 5th anniversary--makes Kahlua gelato and other fun flavors.
- Salt & Straw in Portland, Oregon is known for tasty, farm-fresh ice creams combining ingredients like citra hops and apricots.
- Sweet Republic in Scottsdale (see photo) makes honey blue cheese ice cream plus other flavors available at its own store and at a handful of local Whole Foods stores.
- Frozen Pints in Atlanta makes craft beer ice cream in flavors like Pumpkin Ale.
- Humphry Slocombe in San Francisco offers oolong ice cream, salted black licorice ice cream and other treats for adventurous palates.