- Citibank/Visa, featuring Ted Ligety, U.S. alpine skier (in Citi's commercials, too)
- United Airlines, flying Team USA (photo of pairs skaters)
- AT&T, featuring Shani Davis, U.S. speedskater (in commercials too)
- "Pick Them Back Up" is an inspiring commercial that has been shared countless times on FB and discussed by many moms I know. More than 13 million views.
- "Raising an Olympian: Lindsey Vonn" has garnered nearly 2 million YouTube views, despite Lindsay's inability to compete at Sochi this month.
- "Raising an Olympian: Mikaela Shiffrin" has more than 1 million YouTube views.
- "Raising an Olympian: Evan Lysacek" has 1.3 million views, even though this US gold medalist won't be competing at Sochi.
These include skeleton racer Noelle Pikus-Pace, short-track speed skater Alyson Dudek, and alpine skier Heath Calhoun. The hashtag #ItsOurTime carries the campaign through to Twitter.
AT&T's store pages on major mall sites (like AT&T at The Mall at Fox Run) also feature Instagram photos of U.S. Olympic athletes, with the request to cheer them on via #ItsOurTime tweets.