To keep the traditions alive, it's important to use media that reach people of all ages--the web, Twitter, FB, whatever.
- Washington DC has the big National Memorial Day Parade (see above).
- I found a state-by-state listing of parades here.
- Rockville, MD's parade web site is easy to navigate, includes names/logos of corporate sponsors.
- Canoga Park, CA's parade web site is particularly professional.
- Milwaukee's parade web site has lots of heart, very colorful.
- On Facebook, the Memorial Day page by Soldiers Angels, quite moving, is here. Not a parade site, but a memorial and history plus some parade mentions.